Rock Control has extensive experience constructing and remediating a range of retaining walls throughout New Zealand. We have the capability to undertake complex geotechnical projects without subcontracting critical anchoring or façade work - our professional crew take quality seriously to construct high-spec retaining structures with an immaculate finish.
MSE / GCS Walls
• Experience with a range of Mechanically Stabilised Earth (MSE) and Geosynthetically Confined Soil (GCS) wall designs.
• Drilling plant to tackle anchoring work in any ground conditions
• Earthmoving plant and surveying capability for efficient and accurate cut/fill earthworks
• Experienced with a variety of facing systems including gabion baskets, concrete block, geosynthetic and geotextile solutions.
• Strong ties with geosynthetics distributors
In-Situ Concrete Walls
• Experts in reinforced shotcrete facings
• Experience with a range of proprietary formwork systems for in-situ concrete
• Decorative end hardware options and façade finishes
• A huge amount of experience repairing and upgrading earthquake damaged walls
• A range of systems to drill through gabion basket, concrete crib and stabilised fill walls
• Shotcreting capability and experience with decorative façade finishes
• Full construction of timber pole and soldier pile walls
• Driven piles and augered holes
• High quality finishing
• Extensive experience with staged excavations
• Tied back, reinforced shotcrete systems
• Sheet piling